1. Huntakshari is an elementary game. It's about hunting down the connect between some simple clues and a cryptic master clue.
2. The number of letters that make up the answers for the master clue will be equal to the number of simple clues.
3. The last letters of the simple clues will add up to the answer for the master clue.
4. The last letter of simple clue 1 will be the first letter of simple clue 2. The last letter of simple clue 2 will be the first letter of simple clue 3. So on and so forth.
5. The simple clues will in essence be category clues. If the answer is bata, my simple clue will be shoe.
6. The master clue will be a cryptic clue.
7. Since you won't have the benefit of knowing the first letter of the answer for simple clue 1, I shall provide you the number of letters that make up the answer.
8. Given these clues, I shall always ask for the connect between the master clue and the simple clues, by posing the question, what is the huntakshari?
9. Answers for every puzzle can be posted by clicking the comments section.
10. 1 puzzle will carry 1 point.